Patch 1.0.38 - Drum Machine, Presets, Free Plugins and More!
November 8th, 2023
We've done it!
Multiplayer Plugins, Drum Machine, Presets and more are now live! With every release, BeatConnect gets closer to the experience of making music in a live studio.
These changes would not be possible without community feedback! Head over to our Feedback Form and let us know what you think!
Integrated Onboarding and Tutorials
Start with a demo project to learn the ins and outs of making music in BeatConnect
Specific, easy to access tutorials now available online
Complete Set of Multiplayer Plugins
Synth, Reverb, Delay, EQ, Compressor, Chorus, Phaser, Filter, Pitch Shifter, BitCrusher
Each plugin comes with a factory bank of presets, with more coming soon
Created your own user presets and share with your collaborators
A Multiplayer Drum Machine with Step Sequencer
Repeatable patterns, velocity, probability, swing, triplet support, filters, and customizable drum pads with icon and colour support
Music Making Enhancements
Playback markers to restart from last play
Midi note preview options to hear the note while moving the note
Preclick recording options
Updated timeline visuals for easier clip and note placement
Add specialised, ready-to-go tracks for synth, drum, and audio needs
Ability to drag and drop midi files into the timeline
- Fixed crash related to having no input device on machine
- Fixed crash when loading 32 bit samples
- Added additional protection for dll not found exceptions (new error screen)
- Added ability to get logs directly, simplifying the support process
- Prevented multiple instruments on same track causing issues
- Blacklisted certain known unstable plugins (Sorry Synth1 users)
- Various smaller tweaks, fixes, and optimizations throughout the application
- Better handling for closed state from splash screen on mac.
- Performance issues when there are lots of midi notes
- When DLL is missing, BeatConnect will automatically trigger re-install mDAW from the login splash screen
- Added ability to open BeatConnect AppData from splash screen
- Added What's New? modal on application startup
- Displays more version information on splash screen and in app help modal
- Removed BeatConnect Public Studio